Sunday, August 26, 2012

Poolside BBQ Party

I absolutely adore cooking and love experimenting new recipes and constantly seek new inspirations to try out new recipes. To complement my hobby, I always tell Skipper that our new home have to be fully equipped with functional yet cutesy kitchen wares and I had always picture that my dream kitchen has a white-orange hue.

I find myself obsessing in the colourful Kitchenaid blender that cost around RM 2799, cool looking Brabantia dustbin that cost around RM 499 for the smaller version and those pretty stuffs from Pantry Magic KL store. Speaking of orange hue, I had that inspired because of that-last-Prada-tote-in-papaya-orange-color-that-KLCC-store-have-to-bring-in-from-Bangkok-because-only-4-in-Malaysia kind of dilemma. And it was all sold out in Europe.

Ok, actually orange hue because it is supposed to whet appetite and add zest in your life. Something to do with feng shui....................and Prada tote.

On the last day of Raya holiday, another bunch of friends decided to have a BBQ party. We tucked in relish because there was so much food, but it is holiday which means our diet is on a vacation too!

I prepared two salads and brownies for desserts.

Almond and walnut galores! Ok, no kitchenaid mixer yet.
My first brownies attempt ever! Served with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.
Orange-Zucchini Salad
Watermelon Salsa with capsicum, tomatoes and mint leaves.


Looks what's grillin'!


We had tonnes of nyums!
Innovated cheesy balls!

Next, looking forward to a long-due Nasi Lemak Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment