Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cheers!


Hellowww people!I'm starting this blog that is dedicated to only my gastronomical adventure which I would like to share instead of uploading thousands of food pictures in facebook that some might think that I am spamming their wall with my food pictures and blaming me whenever they are hungry!>:P I will blog about my notable food finds for your pursuit. Do keep the support coming in to keep this blog alive!:D

I am a food lover, although I do watch what I eat lately. Because age is catching up with me and it is best to have a balance food intake. I may splurge on french fries and grilled chicken wings today, but at the same time I am consciously aware that I need to eat healthier food for the rest of the week. I am willing to try out any food in the world and my latest culinary goal is to try sea urchin before the end of 2011, which is about 1 and half a month more to go.

I love cooking as well, so occasionally readers might find posts about my culinary adventure. I get really excited whenever I feel like whipping out something delectable! I found that cooking is a way for me to de-stress and have lots of fun experimenting!

Stay tuned,

Much Love,
Kareen from Kareen Eats! 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Looking forward to your gastronomic adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Obi!:D:D:D Let's eat more and be merry!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time i just book mark this page....then if no idea where to eat, can just pick any from here..=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you bee!:) yup, can revisit the places listed but of coz we need to venture more to keep this blog alive :P

    ReplyDelete